Stir-fried pork in sticky, sweet honey-ginger sauce is a quick and easy meal that’s made for busy weeknights.
YIELD: MAKES 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 10 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 15 MINUTES
- 1/4 cup – Winter Park Ginger Honey
- 2 tablespoons – soy sauce (You can also use Coconut Aminos if you are avoiding soy.)
- 2 teaspoons – cornstarch or tapioca starch
- 2 inches (about 2 teaspoons) – fresh ginger, grated
- 4 – garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons – grapeseed oil, or other neutral cooking oil
- 1 pound – pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound (about 2 cups) – green beans, trimmed and cut in half
- cooked brown rice for serving
- In a small dish, combine the honey, soy sauce, cornstarch, ginger, and garlic. Set aside.
- Add the oil to a large skillet or wok set over high heat. When hot, add the pork. Cook, stirring frequently, until browned on all sides, about 5 minutes. Push the pork to the sides of the pan; add the green beans to the center. Cook, stirring frequently, until the beans and pork are cook through, another 3-5 minutes.
- Stir the sauce into the pan; cook 1 minute. Immediately remove from heat.
- Serve over brown rice and enjoy!